Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day 5





Wow, I can't believe we made it this far- Kisha got up early to pack and is anxious to get back, but I am sad to go- brekfast is before surfing today since high tide is so late in the morning So Shana and I walked the beach in the morning and met the rest of the gang at Jungle surf for our last breakfast. When is the next time I'll order a fruit plate and get a ton of papya, pinapple, waermelon and bananas?- Delicious as usual. Surfing was great and we had another awesome yoga class. Since Kisha and I are leaving tommorrow we get spa today massage and pedicure , can't say I'm not excited for that. i totally fell asleep during my massage but was refreshed and ready that evening to hear Rebeccas brother play at "the backyard" with Coutney, Lindsey, and Shana. Once Mocca and Laura got there we were ready to have o dinner which was to my surprise at Roses (the yogas teacher) retreat center. I had the best spinach quessadiillas with whole grain tortillas. They were served after our appetizer of curry sunflower seeds and fresh brewed ginger and lime grass tea. second course Delicious squash soup and basil pesto garlic bread. The deserts were heavenly chocolate mousse, cocoao balls, and a light cookie with a layer of honey in the middle. This was my favorite dinner by far- When we got back to the hotel we shared pics and emails finished packing and sain g our good bye for nows- Kisha and I have to leave at 4 am to get to the airport in san Jose on time.

No comments: